12/10/2012

my latest purchases and a youtube channel?

hi, so i have been thinking lately and i really want to started filming fitness, raw food and beauty related  videos i also love watching hauls and thought i might do that as well as vlogging but since i figured you need to have the skills and lots and lots of time to edit and film i might just start blogging professional, well atleast close to that. obviously you also need to have skills for blogging. so what makes a good blog? you tell me huh but don't be a jerk haha, constructive criticism is always nice!

so moving on to my first proper blogspot post, i have been shopping a lot lately caused by extremely happy vloggers and exciting hauls on youtube (who also made me love christmas a lot more since vlogmas)  i found myself struggling with my money and getting things i wouldn't have ever gotten without the recommendations and other reviews i read... moving on to the products i got, i will do a few reviews about 2 or 3 products, so keep an eye out! 


from left to right:

1. tea tree water from lush
2. moisturizer from formula 10.06
3. a little container, which i keep my lush bars in, from hema
4. angels delight soap from lush
5. a brushes container i made out of a empty scrub container from sabon the white foundation brush is from hema
6. a bobble water bottle which i got from my lovely mum as a present (sorry for the condensation in the bottle)

and one of my favorite little candles  right now, in the center, i'm burning it all the time it's smells like christmas, cinnamon and vanille yum!!

have a nice evening lovelies xxx