12/12/2012

review lush tea tree water

hi my lovelies, as promised my second post of today which will all be about my experience with tea tree water from lush, i have had it for over about almost a month and it lasts a really long time since i spray the toner on my face every morning and evening just before my moistorizer and after i clean my face.

as i walked into lush i already knew what i wanted to buy, i did some research about some products as i tend to get overwhelmed in lush by all the really nice smells and the soaps who look like cakes i want to eat.

the little research about the product told me that the tea tree toner is particularly good for a young teen skin with acne. tea tree is a wonderful plant from australia, the oil has cleansing, disinfecting properties. the lush toners are all vegan, and like all lush products not tested on animals and made ​​by hand.

the toner is contained in a really handy spray bottle, i just use a few pomps and dab it on the skin with my hands but you could use a cotton pad instead if you please. it tickles a little bit but not horrible at all just like a moisturizer would. it's really refreshing and it has helped improve my skin for sure although i use a lot of other products aswell so i'm not really able to tell if the toner did all of the work but i like the product and i will repurchase it when i run out of it, thumbs up for lush tea tree water ! xxx